Monday, August 31, 2009

a fresh start.

This isn't supposed to be for just me to post upon, so if you enjoy cooking, sharing tips and recipes, or just finding new ideas, please share and pass along.  

The name for this site is a Latin word: comestibilis  which pretty much means 'altogether eat up' or 'an eatable.'    

Feel free to leave a comment if you want to post as well- I do request for you to have one blog author vouch for you to keep this site focused and monitored.    

If you share a recipe from another source, a note of where you got it at the bottom is appreciated.

Depending on how posting goes the first few weeks, I may instate themes for different parts of the year to get some ideas flowing.  You can always post other things though.

I hope this works out and ends up being fun and a great way to share cooking ideas.


3 comments:

  1. love it! I'd like to invite my friend Sara Becker {I know I've talked about her, and I think you've met her maybe? bridal shower or something... she's a fabulous chef!} maybe as this gets up and running you could do like "Entre Tuesday" and "Dessert Saturday" like theme days... anyways, just food for thought ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure- I am not completely sure if I need to send her an email, or if she just wants to leave a comment and I can add her, or you can send me her address, and I can add her that way... = ) Yay for fabulous chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll email you her email address and shoot an email to her to let you know you're inviting her ;)

    ReplyDelete